Working Paper Series
The working paper series aims at publishing the papers presented at the annual conferences. Additonally papers written by partners of the HUMSEC Consortium are published.
A public Call for Papers has been released on this website. Authors interested to present an article can fill the Form and submit an abstract online. The best proposals selected by the HUMSEC partner institutions will be then invited to present their paper at the annual conference.
1. Dejan Anastasijevic, Organized Crime in the Western Balkans
2. Bojan Dobovsek, Transnational Organised Crime in the Western Balkans
4. Selvete Gerxhaliu, Human Security, Organized Crime and Terrorism Challenges in Kosova’s Perspective
5. Vassilios Grammatikas, EU Counter-terrorist Policies: Security vs. Human Rights?
8. Vlado Azinovic, Challenges to International Security: the Case of Bosnia-Herzegovina
9. Drew Engel, Interactions of the International Community, State Institutions, Civil Society, and Illegal Organizations and their Impacts upon Post-Conflict Capacity Building in the Justice System in Bosnia
16. Dragan Djukanovic, The Post -conflict Integration of Minority Communities in Kosovo
17. Dragana Dulic, Peace-building and Human Security: Kosovo Case
18. Marko Attila Hoare, The Serbia-Kosovo Dispute as a Factor of Instability in the Balkans
1. European Training and Research Centre for Human Rights and Democracy (ETC) (ed), Human Security: Fighting Terrorism and Organized Crime: (Normative) Decisions Related to Terrorism and Organized Crime of International Organizations (this study was produced by the ETC in its function as member of the HUMSEC 3 group)
The HUMSEC project is supported by the European Commission under the Sixth Framework Programme "Integrating and Strengthening the European Research Area". The homepage is managed by the European Training and Research Centre for Human Rights and Democracy - ETC Graz.